Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Countdown

Above: My little belly bump back in October.

Below: My giant belly with one week to go!


The countdown is on. Only 6 days until my due date! It is hard to believe we are so close (though I feel like I have been pregnant forever!) My due date is March 1st. If she hasn't come by the 3rd then I will be induced. I feel pretty good for being so close to the end--sleeping is the most uncomfortable. I think I am as ready as I will ever be. The baby clothes are washed and put away. The crib is up. My bag is packed. I am just waiting. We are all excited for our baby sister to come to our family. It feels like Christmas is coming only we don't know what day Christmas is. Jonathan is really excited. He told me the other day that he thinks he is ready now to be a big brother again because he is so good at taking care of Autumn and Baby Jack (his cousin). Jonathan and Autumn love to hug and kiss my belly--it is so exciting...any day now!

5 comments:

Renae said...

Yay! So exciting!

Gina said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'm so excited for you Angie. I love you!!! Can't wait to hold this baby.

Brooke said...

Angie, you look gorgeous in both pictures!!! I'm so excited for you and your sweet family. Can't wait to hear the news. :)

Sharon said...

yipee!! Can't wait! You look stunning Angie!