I have a lot of cute nieces and nephews that make me smile. They each have their own cute, cute personality. Today as I was going through pictures I came across some of my brother's kids. Sophia and Noelle just make me laugh with their amazing gift of creativeness (is that a word?). They truly are the most imaginative kids I know (especially Noelle). Both Sophia and Noelle are so funny with their dress-ups. I mean that in a good way. They just love to dress up and it makes me happy when I see them in the costumes they come up with. One of my favorites is Noelle as "Ariel". She puts on this horrendous bright red wig made for an Ariel build-a-bear (so it is too small but she wears it all the time). The best is that she thinks she truly looks beautiful. I love it and I love it when she dresses up because to me that is what being a little girl is all about--dreaming and being in a happy fantasy land. Noelle is a pretty girl with so much imagination. You should see the costumes she makes for all her dolls and stuffed animals. I think creativity is her gift. 
Sophia has a little more spunk I think. She is creative too but with her own little charisma thrown into the mix. On Sunday she dressed up like a bride by putting on a play wedding dress with the under skirt as the veil. I had to take a picture because I couldn't stop smiling at how cute she was. Autumn just adores Sophia. They are cute little playmates that love to be together but are both still 2 years old and have a hard time sharing. Most the time they are best of friends, the other small portion they are bickering little ladies--but ironically they never want to leave each other even if they are fighting. I am so grateful Autumn has a best friend as a cousin. I loved playing with my cousins growing up. Those were some of my favorite childhood memories. I relive my happy childhood memories through Jonny and Autumn playing with their cousins.

And I can't leave out the cutest little boy in the world...Jack. What a sweetheart! He is a good, good baby. I think he is absolutely the cutest little boy with the best smile. Jonny just adores him and is convinced that he is Jack's favorite cousin because he is so good at finding toys for Jack to play with and he teaches him things. Like in the picture below Carter and Jonny were teaching Jack the alphabet with Jonny's flashcards from school. They were so excited if Jack made a sound because they thought it was Jack copying the letters they were teaching him.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh... Jack looks just like Seth! I do agree, those kids are so cute.
I must say...who ever made those kids, sure made them cute;)
Post a Comment