Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Bye Mom I am going to school"

Autumn is such a funny monkey. She cracks me up. We have a little playgroup set up in the neighborhood for all the little girls. She had a really hard time going until I told her that it was her "school". Instantly she changed her tune (I am sure because she is always wanting to be like her brother). Ever since she made that connection she happily tells me "Bye Mom, I am going to school now". She insists on wearing her backpack (packed with diapers and wipes) that wasn't really ever intended to be worn as a backpack. It is the cutest thing. She is a social little girl and loves to go to "school".


At Grace's House

This was when "school" was at our house. We had 10 kids in the end because I kept inviting more kids over. I figure the more the merrier.

1 comment:

Brena and Jered said...

She is a funny girl. We're glad that she's such good friend with Camden.