My favorite night of the week is Monday night. That is our family home evening night. I think it is extra special because usually it is the one night that we get to be all together...just our little family. We try not to let anything interfere with our Family Home Evening plans. Every other week night this week we have had church meetings pulling one of us away. But Monday night is ours. The kids love it and get really excited for "Family Home Meeting" (as Jonny calls it). This week Autumn got to pick the song and as you can see Jonny and Autumn both led the music. Bruce had the lesson. I had the treat. Jonny got to pick the activity which was building a train wooden puzzle (the space shuttle was from another night but had to be in the picture according to Jonny). I just LOVE, LOVE Monday nights! Here are some FHE pictures from the past. What happy memories they are!
2009 FHE about tithing
2009 FHE lesson on temples
2008 FHE (Notice Jonny is playing the "drums" to accompany the song. The drums are 2 play pots and the stick to play with is a toy hammer.)
2007 FHE Lesson on following Jesus (One of my favorite pictures. Isn't Jonathan so cute in his diaper? I think this was one of our first official FHE lessons with Jonny and I was amazed at how much he caught on to and how much he loved the lesson.)
3 comments:
You are such an amazing person. So full of love and devotion to your family and teaching the the gospel. Thanks for inspiring me to do better.
Again, you are an amazing example.
Mitch called it Family Home Meeting too!
Post a Comment