Sunday, July 18, 2010

Golfing with the Boys

For Seth's birthday we had a group date and went to dinner and then went golfing. It was really fun. My mom, Christina and I were the "caddies". Mom and Christina drove carts and I walked with Bruce. These boys love to golf and so it was fun to join them. It is becoming a new favorite date of ours. I learned from past experience that laughing at your husband when he makes a bad shot is not allowed! I am a much smarter wife now and should point out Bruce is getting to be a pretty great golfer. I have to admit I didn't know much about golf before and thought it looked incredibly boring. But I have a new appreciation for golf now. Mostly I love that it gives Bruce and my Dad and brother something to bond with as well as some time out in the fresh air exercising. P.S. Bruce won (: Sorry Seth he should have let you win seeing that it was your birthday.

No comments: