Friday, July 2, 2010

God Bless America

This is such a cute video of Autumn singing "God Bless America". I love her little voice. Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

She could be an internet sensation with this cute song. I love it! She is so adorable. I'm so glad you recorded this because I love when she sings and it's so sad (and exciting) she'll change and grow so quick.

Christina said...

She is so cute! I am amazed that she could memorize all of the words! I love it!

Heather said...

How cute!!

Jen said...

Oh that is sooo cute - I could eat her up. I can't believe how big she is now! And where did she learn that? It's not your typical preschool or primary song. (o:

Sharon said...

So cute!!

Gina said...

SHE IS AMAZING!!! Honestly. I cannot believe a child that young can do such a thing. What a sweet, squeaky-in-the-high-parts voice. Loved it!