Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time for Mom to have a Time Out


Yes, I need a time out once in a while! Especially if it involves fun friends, happy words, and good food. And that is just what I got. Judi, Lynnette, Carly and I went downtown and stayed at a hotel to get away for a day. I LOVE these friends! They are rejuvenating to be around! We stayed up way too late talking of course. We went to "Time Out for Women" which is a conference that Deseret Book sponsors where they have great entertainers and uplifting speakers. I came home a nicer mom and better wife...so the time out worked. I should be put in time out more often.
Brookley and Violet were good sports for the weekend as well. The side benefit was it was fun having a lot of time to sit around and hold my baby.

No comments: