or "Pickles", "Batman", "Poppy Diapers"...whatever it takes to get you to smile. Here was some family pictures we had taken back in November. (We were at the Jordan Demonstration Gardens. Jason Ivers took the pictures.)
OK. Since I have stopped blogging (due to insanity) I have stopped reading blogs too. You have sure posted a lot. So fun to catch up. I LOVE these family photos. They are so great! We really need to get some real family pictures taken. I am not sure that we have ever done that. Love yours!
5 comments:
Your pictures turned out great!! I'm going to try "poopy diapers" next time I'm trying to get a smile :)
So so darling!! What a great family!!
You have such a beautiful family Angie. And you look so great!!
BTW Thank you for the beautiful music. its such great sunday music
OK. Since I have stopped blogging (due to insanity) I have stopped reading blogs too. You have sure posted a lot. So fun to catch up. I LOVE these family photos. They are so great! We really need to get some real family pictures taken. I am not sure that we have ever done that. Love yours!
I love the family pictures!!! SO CUTE!@!!
Post a Comment