Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Princess and her Prince

This was a sweet memory that Autumn and her Uncle Lenny had. Lenny isn't a blood relative but he is very much a part of our family. He is a very kind, considerate, generous uncle. The kids adore him (no doubt because he is so good to them). This was written by Lenny in Autumn's birthday card and I thought it would be fun to put with the picture.





Dear "Princess Autumn",

I remember the day, with the tap of your magic wand that you told me I was a prince. I wondered, "What now?" With your cute, little smile you said, "Now we dance!" Of course. One hand on your back, the other holding your hand, we began. You held your dress by the side, up, like a real princess. It was so adorable! We moved side to side. We spun 'round and 'round. Like a fairytale, the prince and princess had danced at the ball. Thank you for that beautiful memory. I will treasure it.

Love, Uncle Lenny

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love this story Angie! It is SO cute!