Jonny and Autumn have said a couple things this week that are worth preserving. Jonathan "helped" his dad mow the lawn and said "Dad, I am happy I am doing this with you so I can learn how to be a good dad." And Autumn told me she wanted to whisper a secret in my ear. The secret was "Your a special, special mom." She has told me that secret a few times. When she whispers that with her cute two year old voice and soft little breath on my ear it makes me the happiest mom in the world.
P.S. As I am writing this Autumn is combing my hair and singing me songs. It is so cute. I need someone here to take a picture of this funny sight with me trying to type and Autumn with her chocolate covered lips and Barbie comb in my hair. She loves to sing and make up songs. Her current cuteness makes up for the last hour of her whining about everything.
2 comments:
Awww... your kids are so adorable! You are a special mom.
It's funny how quickly they can make up for all the tantrums and whining with a little kiss on the cheek, or sweet whispers in your ear.
Post a Comment