

Well it was about time for the LeBaron/Shaw family to get together. It had been too long since we had all been together. Our Uncle Frank has been working in the Phillippines so when we found out he and KayLyn were back in town for a vacation I decided it was time for a party! We had a lot of fun hosting it in our backyard. And the best part was the everyone came (with the exception of one brother in Texas and a sister in Arizona). It was fun, fun, fun! I think we had about 33 people. It was a nice relaxing evening. We love you Uncle Frank and Aunt KayLyn. Thanks for giving us a reason to get together and party! 



5 comments:
I love that family picture at the top. I don't know that a professional could have done much better.
thanks again angie and bruce for the party. it was so fun and great to see everyone!!!
Super cute hair Ang!!
Angie ... I saw your link on Sharon's blog and had to come look. (: I was so surprised to see you with straight hair!!!
It looks like you and your family are all doing great. Your kids are so cute!
Love, Jess (Farmer) Mathes
Angie ... I saw your link on Sharon's blog and had to come look. (: I was so surprised to see you with straight hair!!!
It looks like you and your family are all doing great. Your kids are so cute!
Love, Jess (Farmer) Mathes
Post a Comment