Friday, October 8, 2010

Mother Goose Time Preschool


Autumn is in a preschool that I helped start in the neighborhood with a few other moms. We trade weeks teaching. It is so fun and has been super easy to prepare because of a little gem we found called http://www.mothergoosetime.com/. They send you preschool in a box. Complete with music, all the crafts, posters, lesson plans, etc, etc. It is so awesome! You just tell them how many are in your preschool and they send you that many supplies. It is so cute! And really affordable. Less than $10 a month per kid.

Here are Autumn's thoughts on preschool. I love the sentence about some friends that don't let her play. That would be accurate since a majority of preschool (or any play date at this point) is learning to share.

"I have fun. I like to make stuff. I have friends that doesn't let me play. I have that friends that are really nice. My mom was teacher last time. I like school. My favorite part is reading books."

1 comment:

Brena and Jered said...

Thanks for getting everything going with this. Maybe next year it will work out even better for our girls!