
Here is a my friend Susan (and her cute Emery). I love Susan! She is such a great friend except for the fact that she is moving!!!! How can you do that to me Susan? I love walking over to your house and visiting. I love Emery coming over to play. I love it when we go walking. I love it when she brings me over food from her husband's deli. Susan is just awesome and so multi talented (seriously talented)!! I love being her friend. She is so good to me. I know she isn't going to move so far away but still anywhere out of walking distance is too far. Sigh! Well...we still get to be roommates at the Digital Scrapbook Memories Convention. I am making her pay up the money now so she can't back out. (:
So if you noticed I haven't blogged in a VERY long time and Susan keep making me laugh with her notes about how long it has been. So this is my tribute to her and my way back into the blogging world. Maybe I shouldn't worry about Susan moving now since she might not be my friend after she reads this because she is too modest for all this attention. Ha! I love you Susan!
7 comments:
What? Susan is moving?
You are so funny! I might call you.
I love Susan too! How fun to have a post dedicated to you. :)
Susan! I hope you are moving into my neighborhood!
Susan is in BIG trouble!
Man you leave town for a few days and eveyone decides to put their house up for sale and leave for good. Big terds!
Ditto to everything Angie said about Susan. Karen, can't you stop this???
Post a Comment