Bruce and I got to have 24 hours all to ourselves! Our friend and neighbor, Debbie, took the kids overnight for no other reason than to just be nice. It wasn't our anniversary or anything. So we went downtown and ate at the Roof in the Joseph Smith Building, then toured the lights on Temple Square. It was so fun and festive. The next day we spent the morning wrapping all our presents then went to the temple. It was so much fun as well as productive! I am 95% ready for Christmas. Only a few last little things to do. That feels so good since last year I was kicking myself on Christmas Eve as I was up late finishing things and just wanted to go to bed. So this year I keep my promise to myself to get it done early. Funny note: I found I couldn't sleep in. I still woke up at 6am! went back to sleep and really woke up at 7:30. Those kids of ours have us completely programed. But no complaints from me. It was a fun, fun break! Thanks Debbie!!!!



5 comments:
That's so great Debbie did that for you. I'm so glad you are ahead with your shopping too! Good for you! That picture of your kids is ADORABLE!
I really like that picture of you and Bruce... I think it's cute. Your kids are cute too... but it's not very often I see pictures of just the two of you. Sounds like a fun day! I'm glad you two got to spend some alone time together. :)
How fun - I'm glad you got to have a vacation from your kids! Doesn't it make you love them more? I love these pictures, especially the kids under the tree.
That picture makes it look like you already have Christmas morning.
You and Bruce....ahhhhhhhh!
I love the pictures. I can't believe Jonathan is wearing a hat!
Post a Comment